Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hayden Kho, Katrina Halili video sex scandal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dencio

Arresto Menor

The Hayden Kho and Katrina Halili Video sex Scandal continues to unfold with new twist. An audio recording of what is supposedly a meeting of Vicki Belo, Hayden Kho, Atty. Lorna Kapunan, Lolit Solis, and Remy Herman a crisis publicist came out.

The lawyer of Katrina Halili, gave an audio CD to the media. Katina Halili's lawyer said that the CD contains conversations of Lolit Solis and Hayden Kho, and Lolit Solis and Vicky Belo. In the recording, Lolit Solis is dictating to Hayden and Vicky how to handle the cases filed by Katrina Halili against them brought about by the video sex scandal which was download and watch by many for free

I just want to ask if there was a law violated by the person who recorded the conversation. Was there a violation of the anti wiretapping law? thanks

attybutterbean

If the person who recorded the conversation did not get the consent of ALL parties to the conversation, namely, Lolit, Vicki, Hayden, Atty. Kapunan, and Hernan, he may be held liable for violation of the Anti Wiretapping Law. Section 1 of the law is clear:

"Section 1. It shall be unlawful for any person, NOT BEING AUTHORIZED by all the parties to any private communication or spoken word, to tap any wire or cable, or by using any other device or arrangement, to secretly overhear, intercept, or record such communication or spoken word by using a device commonly known as a dictaphone or dictagraph or detectaphone or walkie-talkie or tape recorder, or however otherwise described: "

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

the wire tapping law is applicable.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum