Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing Illegitimate Child's Name from the father to the Single mother

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mayadebij

Arresto Menor

My sister has a 3yr old daughter but not married. She named her child after the ex-bf's last name. Now, she wants to change it after her last name. She wants to do it before the child goes to school. She is still single until now. She had asked the ex-bf about it and it's not a problem for him. What is the best that she can do? What are the procedures? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Maya

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

Hindi po basta basta napapalitan ang apelyido dahil lang sa nagbago ang isip ng mga magulang ng bata. Nakapirma ba sa likod ng birth certificate ng bata yung ama?

Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3Changing Illegitimate Child's Name from the father to the Single mother Empty REPLY TO ATTY KATRINA Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:22 am

mayadebij

Arresto Menor

Opo, Atty. Naipaalam naman po ng kapatid ko sa ex-bf at tatay ng bata ang tungkol sa pagbabago at pumayag naman po. Nakatira na po ako sa ibang bansa at gusto ko pong dalhin ang mag ina rito. Baka po matagalan ang proseso ng pagpunta rito, eh makapagstart na ng school ang bata. Thank you po, ATTY.

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Ok, kung gusto niya na ganyan mangyari, pwedeng iadopt ng kapatid mo yung anak niya para maging legitimate child niya yung bata. Dahil payag naman yung biological father ng bata, hindi yun mahirap. Pero during the adoptions proceedings, dapat andito silang dalawa sa Pilipinas.

For more inquiries, you may also send me a direct email on km@kgmlegal.ph

Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum