Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mother who wants the custody of my her son(illegitimate son of his father)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

banana91

Arresto Menor

GOOD evening po!

I'm so confused,worried and afraid that I can't get back my son with me.. I had a lived in partner before we're together for almost 2 years and a half,we have son which is 1 year old and 7 months now and currently living with his dad..we've been separated as for so many reasons that his an immature man and always depending on his parents though his 36,and he's a married man 15 years ago but did not annulled the marriage. I left my son to them as I continued my studies in Manila but i told them that I'am studying in Cebu I lied to them the reason that I don't want to have the chance for us.I mean if i visit my son every weekend my ex would take an advantage and hoping that we can be together again,so i decide to lie though I know it's wrong the problem is they found out that I lied about that..it's been 5 months now since I left my son to his dad's/family but I do visit my son the in fact,I visited my son last dec. and last month.. My question is
I really want to get my son I begged my ex and ask him calmly and in a very nice way/word that "i will just have to borrow him and return my son before his bday" but he refused to do it this is what he said to me via text
"MAGKAKAMATAYAN MUNA TAYO BAGO MO MAKUHA ANG ANAK KO"

I don't want to cause any trouble!! because I think it's our right (both of us) to see our son and our son has the right to see/know his parents..
PS
He knows that (I'am going to marry someone) so that's his reason for not giving me my son and that because I'am not a good mother and I'am a lair! Can you please help me what to do about it?? really need an advice!! my mind is squeezing I really need my son I'am only 21 years old and 19 when i gave birth

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Custody of child below 7 years old should be granted to the mother. You can ask the barangay to settle this up. If not, you can go to PAO's office to help you out. I heard they are happy to serve you.

3mother who wants the custody of my her son(illegitimate son of his father) Empty thanks Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:01 am

banana91

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for your reply but my problem is my ex is a brgy. kagawad that makes me so worried and has lots of connection.. i know my rights but afraid to fight for it..

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Embrace your fear. Contact GABRIELA to support you. In fact there is a lot of NGO's out there that will help you.

5mother who wants the custody of my her son(illegitimate son of his father) Empty thank you so much Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:10 am

banana91

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for encouraging me napapaiyak ako!! thank you so much po for encouraging me.. GOD BLESS!!Smile)

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

i also recommend to contact or ask the help of the local DSWD and PNP. DSWD can mediate in this kind of issue. if still nothing happened file a petition for habeas corpus. the court will ask them to bring the child and settle the issue.

your child should stay in your custody, not only because he is under 7y/o but illegitimate as well. good luck!

banana91

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much!! will i will take all the advice's I got from this forum!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum