Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Sale

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deed of Sale Empty Deed of Sale Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:50 am

puwede66

Arresto Menor

I bought a piece of land located in the Philippines 9 years ago and paid $40K as downpayment and another $2500 for a total of $42,500.  At the time of sale it was agreed that the property has clear title and will be transferred to me after paying the down payment. I bought this property from family member and it was agreed that I will file for Philippine bank loan to complete the payment and at the same time put a building on the property.  He issued a DEED of sale affirming what was agreed upon.  After the payment of $42500 the seller failed to provide title to the property or at least evidence of having a clear title to the property.  Being family member and trusted relative I allow him time to produce the title.  For the past 9 years I persistently asked and pleaded for the title but all I got was promises and assurances that he will deliver the title.  Meanwhile I withhold any more payments for fear that he has no title to the property.  Lately I learned that the property is up for sale and probably sold as I write this.  What is my legal right to this property and how can I get back my money?  Do I have to go to the Philippines to file papers and enforce my rights? Do I have the right to sue and on what grounds?  Please help.  Thank you.

2Deed of Sale Empty Re: Deed of Sale Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

In order to properly answer your concerns, kindly answer the following:

Are you in possession of the property? In other words, have you constructed anything on the property like a building, house, fence or planted anything?

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3Deed of Sale Empty Re: Deed of Sale Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:22 pm

puwede66

Arresto Menor

I am not in possession of the property nor have I done any improvements whatsoever.

4Deed of Sale Empty followup lang po atty katrina Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:55 am

puwede66

Arresto Menor

Mayroon po ba akong karapatan sa lupa na ito?  Can I stop the pending sale?  Paano po ba ang dapat gawin?

5Deed of Sale Empty Re: Deed of Sale Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:58 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

gather all your documents as proof you have given them something, including the deed of sale.
notarized ba yang dead of sale,
i assume di naka nakaregister sa , register of deeds?

para mapigil ang sale transaction, dalhin mo sa barangay,, so that it will be known na meron kang claim sa property..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum