Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

visa application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1visa application Empty visa application Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:50 pm

richardgo

Arresto Menor

good evening atty. ask ko lang... nandito po ako ngayon sa taiwan, married po ako pero nagapply ako ng visa application ko sa canada as single dito sa taiwan.. pero yung mga documents ko po ay single katulad ng NBI ko ang status ay single.. pati ung visa ko dito sa taiwan ay single din..

right now start pa lang ng processing ng visa ko.. magkakaron po ba ng problema sa visa applicaition ko sa canada?

Thank you!!!

2visa application Empty Re: visa application Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:31 pm

attyLLL

you should inquire with a canadian lawyer, but I'd think you should declare the truth that you are married.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3visa application Empty Re: visa application Thu May 30, 2013 11:22 pm

arraver

Arresto Menor

good day atty... pls help me... i would like to ask if i should use my husband's last name for my nbi? because i was applying for a partner visa and all the documents i sent to the embassy was my maidens name...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum