Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Less than 3 years annulment request?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Less than 3 years annulment request? Empty Less than 3 years annulment request? Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Gucci718

Arresto Menor

I got married August 8, 2009 and we both decided not to register it at the NSO that time. I worked abroad and when I came back we both decided to live separately. We both have significant others todate. We both decided to have our marriage annulled, what is the possibility of our request to be granted? What do we need to do? Please help. Thank you.

2Less than 3 years annulment request? Empty Re: Less than 3 years annulment request? Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:21 pm

attyLLL

is your marriage registered at the NSO?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Less than 3 years annulment request? Empty Re: Less than 3 years annulment request? Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:17 am

Gucci718

Arresto Menor

Atty. thank you for replying, you asked if the marriage is registered at the NSO, I haven't gone to the NSO to register it until now, would it be possible that the person conducted the rite registered it at the NSO instead? What will now happen if the marriage is registered/not registered at the NSO? Thank you so much.

4Less than 3 years annulment request? Empty Re: Less than 3 years annulment request? Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:23 am

attyLLL

actually, it is the solemnizing officer who is obliged to register the marriage, not you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum