Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Urgent request for clarification re: Conversion to TRV Five (5) Years- Indian National married to Filipino Citizen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BELLARE

Arresto Menor

Respected Sir / Madam
I am a Filipino Citizen and my husband is an Indian National (married for 33 years) with residence in at Batangas City. My husband in on 9A visa and with valid extension of stay and ACR-I Card (Tourist)and we are in the process of filing application for Conversion to TRV Five (5) years) - Indian National Married to Filipino Citizen under memorandum order No. ADD-01-038

The BI Website under Visas Section- also details valid availability of Non Immigrant Visas - Conversion to TRV - for Five (5) years as an Indian National Married to Filipino Citizen.

Appreciate your kind guidance and please confirm if :

A. That based on above, I can use:
1. BI Form 2014-12-020 Rev 0 (General Instruction and Check List) Conversion to
TRV for Five (5) years Indian National Married to Filipino Citizen (available from
Original Gazette of the Republic of the Philippines)
2. BI Form CGAF - 002-Rev-3. (Consolidated General Application Form for
Non-Immigrant Visa) which is the latest available on the BI Website.
(However,in this form No. of Months applied for : is max upto 3 years.)

I AM NOW CONFUSED IN VIEW OF WHAT WAS ADVISED TO ME AT PIAU G/F BI MAIN OFFICE

B. Appreciate please also clarify the correct BI Position in reference to above
which I need to follow::

Inquiry at PIAU at G/F BI Main Office was informed that I have to apply initially for
- TRV for One (1) Year as this is automatic for issuance for One Year and was
asked to use:
1. BI Form V-NI-017-Rev 1 (Conversion to TRV for One (1) Year of an Indian National
married to Filipino Citizen) - - (BI Form available on BI Website)
2. BI Form CGAF-002-Rev 3 (Consolidated General Application Form for
Non-Immigrant Visa) which is the latest available on the BI Website.

PLS HELP AND ASSIST ME WITH NECESSARY CLARIFICATION TO ENABLE ME TO APPLY CORRECTLY.

Thank you for your continued assistance and support and look forward to response email by return.

Respectfully yours,
ADELIA MERCADO BELLARE

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum