Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Correction of Entry

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Correction of Entry Empty Correction of Entry Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:29 am

djworks

Arresto Menor

How long does it takes to change my birthday and sequence of birth? Instead I am in a 2nd my grandfather put in my birth certificate I am the 3rd one and instead of March 30, 1989 is my birthday I was registered and currently using September 30, 1989. Two errors can be corrected.

1. Sequence of my birth.
2. Birthday.

2Correction of Entry Empty Re: Correction of Entry Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:10 am

djworks

Arresto Menor

Bump for this post please need some answer.

3Correction of Entry Empty Re: Correction of Entry Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:55 pm

attyLLL

dj, are you a triplet or twin?

how will you prove that you were actually born on 30 march?

why does it matter?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Correction of Entry Empty Re: Correction of Entry Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:49 am

djworks

Arresto Menor

That's the problem, I dont have any proof at all. My parents just told me that when I am trying to ask them. Now the problem is every time I am going to get a NSO copy of my birth certificate it happened that they always released a copy of my brothers certificate and I ask them why, and they told me that Me and My brother is only one and I told them NO we're different. I submit and affidavit stating that and these details but still they said I have to go to the court to settle this thing.

5Correction of Entry Empty Re: Correction of Entry Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:47 pm

attyLLL

still not clear on the details, but if they are saying that there is only one birth certificate for two people, then perhaps you can make a late registration for yourself if the other certificate does not refer to you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6Correction of Entry Empty Re: Correction of Entry Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:33 pm

happyalready

Arresto Menor

good day!!

We forged the signature of my ex- boyfriend when I gave birth to my now 6 year old son thinking that I would be able to get some assistance from him. But we were just always getting help from his mom because she felt sorry for the kid but she herself recommended to get away from the relationship because he has a lot of women who he also had a kid but never gave support. (What I found out he has 4, mine was the 3rd. I was able to talk to the women thru his mom also)

When I left their home (because he is not always there) I never heard from him after a day asking where I was, until now. Last I know that he is in Olongapo but we're not sure because it's only in facebook. Now that account is no longer available.

Now my son is going to school this year, and I don't want him to use his surname. My boyfriend is willing to use his surname but he had a past marriage which we think is null & void because his ex wife is his aunt thru blood relation because his mom & his ex wife are 1st cousins.

Would it be possible for you to shed some light on this very complicated situation?

Is my partner's former marriage is really void? Because we plan to get married, how will we be able to null the marriage. And what can we do about changing my son's surname? Thank you!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum