Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

30 days notice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

130 days notice Empty 30 days notice Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:02 am

hrlabor411

Arresto Menor

Good Day.

I am team leader with a staff who filed for an immediate resignation. I informed her that she will need to render 30 days notice. she adjusted her resignation letter then filed a leave for a few days. When she came back, she said that she really needs an immediate resignation as she is already starting with her new job. Our boss claims that he will file a case and requested me to create a return to work order for him to sign. what cases can our company file against my staff?

Thank you.

230 days notice Empty Re: 30 days notice Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:46 pm

attyLLL

just begin with sending a RTWO, and then you can terminate her for abandonment.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

330 days notice Empty Re: 30 days notice Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:48 pm

hrlabor411

Arresto Menor

Thank you.

430 days notice Empty liability of non complying 30 days notice Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:31 am

yaff

Arresto Menor

need help, ngresign ako in 12 days notice only regular employee, leaving for abroad due to urgent demand and i have already ticket, ano po ang mgiging laban ko sa statement nto ng boss ko?? please help

""Art. 285. Termination by employee- (a) An employee may terminate without just cause the employee-employer relationship by serving a written notice on the employer at least one (1) month in advance. The employer upon whom no such notice was served may hold the employee liable for damages...."

Thus, you are mandated to observe the law and conduct a proper turn-over of work within the time required. Otherwise, we are constrained to hold you for damages which the Company will sustain due to the non compliance of the (1) month notice in advance."

530 days notice Empty Re: 30 days notice Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:01 pm

attyLLL

yaff, answered your pm

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum