Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 days notice of resignation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

115 days notice of resignation Empty 15 days notice of resignation Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Jin

Arresto Mayor

Hi sir/mam,

An employee submitted a 15 days notice for resignation. The resignation letter was approved and signed by all his superior (Sr. manager, manager, supervisor) in his department and copy of resignation letter was submitted to HR department, after 2 days, the HR department declared the resignation invalid and they will not accept the resignation because they said it should be 30 days and not just 15 days.

I'm aware that in labor code it should be in minimum of 30 days. but given the fact that it was approved by all superior or boss in his department, Is there something in labor code or law that can be use in favor to the said employee?

Thanks in advance sir/mam!

215 days notice of resignation Empty Re: 15 days notice of resignation Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:02 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

What does the employee handbook or company policy say regarding resignation?

http://www.councilviews.com

315 days notice of resignation Empty Re: 15 days notice of resignation Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Jin

Arresto Mayor

Thank you for the reply.

It says, the employee should render 30 days notice of resignation.

415 days notice of resignation Empty Re: 15 days notice of resignation Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:04 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

if it was approved by the boss.. then HR should accept it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum