Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employer didn't pay my salary

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employer didn't pay my salary Empty employer didn't pay my salary Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:20 pm

jagger.denmark

Arresto Menor

Good day! I'm working home-based and I live in the Philippines. My employer is based in Malaysia. And I have worked for him for 3 wks, but we have a contract to pay me every week. But he didn't pay me and told me wait and I waited and he is not replying to my emails now and changed the password for the account that i'm working with. So, I don't know what this means.
What can I do, since I feel that he is planning of not paying me at all. Please advise, thanks...

2employer didn't pay my salary Empty Re: employer didn't pay my salary Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 pm

attyLLL

it's possible to file a case here, but i doubt any case will prosper if you take legal action here and they have no office or property here. research who you can write to in malaysia

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3employer didn't pay my salary Empty Re: employer didn't pay my salary Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:19 am

jagger.denmark

Arresto Menor

Thanks AttyLLL for the reply.

Now, he gave me 2 options.

"1st, Continue work for us and you get paid based on successful office appointment with the sending back of SEO form. You get paid weekly with $150 with 3 successful office appointment per day/ 1 sales per week.

2nd, Terminate our contract and you will get $30 for your effort."

So, I have no choice but to accept the $30? coz, I don't want to work with him anymore, and the first option is not clear, and not even half achievable (that was not stated in our contract before).

Please advise, it's ok if there is nothing more i can do about it, at least i'll know,, thanks..

4employer didn't pay my salary Empty Re: employer didn't pay my salary Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:04 pm

attyLLL

inter country litigation is a game for big boys with tons of resources, and lawyers with partners in other countries. unless there's property here you can go after, it will be very hard.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum