Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No salary from employer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No salary from employer Empty No salary from employer Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:35 pm

barbes

Arresto Menor

Good day atty. Yesterday I resigned from my work in a gun store here in Cebu. I expected to get my last pay of 6,000 pesos yesterday but my employer instead promised to give me my pay today. Sadly she has not answered all my calls and text messages today.
I am pretty sure that my former employer has no plans of paying my 1/2 month salary because the 8 months that I have worked with her I have seen how she has treated and fired out 2 fellow workers without giving them their last pay. I have worked here for 8 months without any philhealth, pag-ibig, overtime pay, and I even work on holidays with no pay.
Please, I hope you can brief me on what legal remedies I can do. thank you so much

2No salary from employer Empty Re: No salary from employer Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:50 pm

attyLLL

money claim at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum