Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uploaded photos in facebook account

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uploaded photos in facebook account Empty Uploaded photos in facebook account Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:55 am

homeboy

Arresto Menor

Dear attorney, during or xmas party, my long-time friend and I were partnered for two games. We know we have been taken pictures just for fun. However, our photos were published in the facebook account of one of our co-workers and it is not being permitted by us. It constitutes invasion of our privacy as we do not authorized its publication in the internet. I plan to complain about this but I need to know how feasible and effective my case would be. Magpapatulong sana po ako kung ano ang magiging charge if ever dun sa taong i-kokomplain ko? Matibay po ba ang aking stand? Ano po ang una kung gagawin para mabigyan ng leksiyon ang iresponsableng gawaing ito? Na-text ko na po na idelete nya sa account nya ang mga pictures ko as a warning.
Please help po. Thank you and happy new year po!

2Uploaded photos in facebook account Empty Re: Uploaded photos in facebook account Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:54 pm

attyLLL

this is not a clear with the law. i would argue that it was a public event so he does not require your permission to post them. however, if you are asking him to remove them, he should comply. it is his non-compliance with your request to remove the picture which can be your cause of action, not his posting.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum