Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is opening someone else's facebook account a crime?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

amberlopez

Arresto Menor

Here's what happened... my mom open her FB account using the brgy secretary's laptop my mom is a kagawad..then when she log out the laptop turn off due to empty batt.. techn ically it wasnt logged out... now after 3 days the secretary open my moms fb account read mgs nd the sec saw one msg that my mom nd her frend talking about the sec. my mom called her " bobo" on their conversation since the sec saw it.. she got hurt.. and show it to everyone inside the office and print it now when i heard the story i got pissed and i posted in my moms FB account saying "dont mess up with my mom she will never stoop down to ur level but i will"... when the sec read it.. she got mad and filled blatter in brgy and police station... nag babanta daw ako... now my question is can we file case against the sec. for opening my moms FB account? and what? i think thats invading of privacy.

attyLLL

whatever case you will file, she has to file it first at the bgy level

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum