Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

facebook account of mistress

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1facebook account of mistress Empty facebook account of mistress Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:15 am

heart_angel

Arresto Menor

atty., please I need your advise. My husband's mistress is using his photo as her profile picture and his last name on her fb account.
I know that she's doing it intentionally to show that my husband is married to her, though she knew about me. This is creating a humiliation on my part especially if someone known to me and to my family will see this account. And FYI me and my husband are still together although i'am currently working abroad.
Do i have the right to send her a message thru fb and ask her to delete it? If not doing so, what should I do?

2facebook account of mistress Empty Re: facebook account of mistress Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:37 am

attyLLL

yes, you can send her such a message, but i highly recommend you keep it courteous. if you can afford it, better if a lawyer send it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum