Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nbi clearance travel abroad

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1nbi clearance travel abroad Empty nbi clearance travel abroad Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:29 pm

jamesdaniel

Arresto Menor

hi gud eve..attorney..meron po aq nging kaso last 2009, when i was on my previous work..collector po aq sa isang micro finance..i was hold upped and the robbery took my collection of that day..i report it to the police and they conduct an investigation, but in the end they were not convinced that i was holdapped, so the chief of police file a case against me,,after a month i recieved a subpoena about the case filed against me..i was asked to submit a counter affidavit and that's what i did, i submit a counter, but after that i never recieved any letter informing me if when is the hearing..and from that time 2009 until now i have no update about the case..i secured nbi clearance 2 times after the case with no derogatory record..my question is would it appear if i apply a nbi clearance valid to travel abroad or not..is there any difference between nbi for local employment and nbi clearance travel abroad..attorney please give me some advice because i have applied abroad and i was hired..and supposedly i will fly this january if everything will be alright..
thank you..

2nbi clearance travel abroad Empty Re: nbi clearance travel abroad Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:10 am

she0508

Arresto Menor

goodday atty..

sr ung dinemanda ko po ay n warrant of arrest last nov 15..nagtaka po ako kung bkit nakakuha sya ng NBI visa seaman p nkuha nya..anu po b maari kong gawin para mahbol ung nbi nya..ung arraignment nmin s march 20,2012 po..bka po makalabas sya ng bansa..and nanay po nung dinemanda ko ng pa blotter po sya ng puro kcinungalaingan para lng may kontra demanda cla skin..tpos kumuha cla ng lhat ng witness s lugar nila

3nbi clearance travel abroad Empty Re: nbi clearance travel abroad Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:05 pm

attyLLL

she, request the court for issuance of a hold departure order

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum