Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Criminal case on-going, Im the accused, can i travel for a vacation abroad?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

martinrick01

Arresto Menor

I just want to know if I can travel abroad for a 1 week vacation with a pending case filed against me. It's an estafa case which I was wrongfully accused of. I have posted bail already and as far as Im concerned the prosecution did not request yet a hold departure order for me as I regularly attend the hearing cause Im willing to fight it out with them although for now Im being represented by a PAO lawyer.
I dont want to inform the court of my travel/vacation because the prosecution might think I have enough money to pay them. The vacation will be shouldered by my brother.
I dont want my brother waste his money in buying the plane tickets, as I might no be allowed to travel once im at the airport already.
Please sir answer my query.
Thank you in advance.

attyLLL

you do so at your own risk. to minimize risk, inquire at the Bureau of Immigration for your status. if you can sneak in and out without being noticed, good for you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

martinrick01

Arresto Menor

Sir, if I will inquire about my status sa B.I. hindi po kaya sila magtanong why Im asking and pag nalaman nila they will put me on the hold departure list? Sino po ba nag oorder to be on the hold list? If during the trial ba yun ginagawa dapat po ba informed ako ng court na yung nag demanda sa akin ay nag petition na hold departure order list ako? and can I contest it?
Kasi po tlgang di ako gumawa ng binibintang nila kaya willing ako talagng labanan ang case and later file damages pag na aquit po ako.
Thank you po sa reply.

attyLLL

no, the process is straight forward. there's actually a form you will fill up. very standard.

prosecution can ask for issuance of hdo, but you have the opportunity to contest it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum