Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

two parent signarure consent for a minor to travel abroad

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

twoparensignlaw

Arresto Menor

good day po mga experts,

i just want to seek for help/opinion on legal issues. i'm a father of a 5yr old girl, she was using my surname, unfortunately me and her mother separated 2yrs ago when she was only 3years old because her mom migrates to US. after the day her mom left us we havent recieve any single cent from her as a financial support for my daughter, then suddenly now her mom is declaring to me that the petition papers of my daugther is already processed and approve, totoo po ba na hindi makakalabas ng bansang pilipinas ang isang bata w/o the consent of both his/her parents lalu na at menor de edad? i know that if andito ung mommy nya sa pinas eh she has all the rights on custody issues since illegit ung anak namin, pero someone told me na pwede din daw dalin ng ex ko ung anak ko kahit walang consent ko, tama po ba un? please help, kasi skin ok lang kahit kunin nya skin ung anak ko since hindi naman tlga ako mananalo sa kanya dahil nanay sya, pero ung dadalin sa US ung anak ko eh very unfair naman po ata un, wala ba tlga karapatan ang tatay na pigilin ung anak nyan nya na menor de edad?

please advice me

thanks

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi twoparensignlaw.

Unfortunately ayon sa DSWD ay makakalabas ng bansa ang isang illegitimate child kahit walang consent ng father. Ito ay sa kadahilanang ang nanay ang may parental authority sa isang illegitimate child. Ang remedy mo bilang bological father ay ang mag-file ng watch list order para mapigilan ang pag-alis ng anak mo.

For more free legal information about Family Laws, please visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

twoparensignlaw

Arresto Menor

thanks attyjoyce,

panu naman po mag file ng watch list order? what is the process? is this watch list order can prevent my daugther of going out of the country w/o my consent?

salamat po ng marami

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

twoparensignlaw wrote:thanks attyjoyce,

panu naman po mag file ng watch list order? what is the process? is this watch list order can prevent my daugther of going out of the country w/o my consent?

salamat po ng marami

Write a letter to the Bureau of Immigration requesting for the issuance of a watch list order. State the facts and your reasons why a watch list order should be issued.

twoparensignlaw

Arresto Menor

thanks a lot attyjoyce,

ask ko lang po ito po ba ung bureau of immigration ng PH or ng US here in manila? panu ba ba u mean mag papa door to door ako ng sulat papunta sa office nila or thru email? o baka my alam ko kayo kung san ako pwede tumawag to properly coordinate how to do the process, salamat po ng marami

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

twoparensignlaw wrote:thanks a lot attyjoyce,

ask ko lang po ito po ba ung bureau of immigration ng PH or ng US here in manila? panu ba ba u mean mag papa door to door ako ng sulat papunta sa office nila or thru email? o baka my alam ko kayo kung san ako pwede tumawag to properly coordinate how to do the process, salamat po ng marami

Pwede mo ito gawin on your own. Sulat ka sa Bureau of Immigration dito sa Pilipinas. Ito po ay formal request kaya mas mabuting ipadala ninyo personally para may maka-receive nang maayos. Kung gusto nyo naman po, pwede rin kayo humingi ng tulong sa abugado.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum