Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice on benefits of employees

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need advice on benefits of employees Empty need advice on benefits of employees Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:18 am

micheygee

Arresto Menor

Hello AttyLLL,

I want to ask some advice, for my 3 years and half working in my ex company, i started working as contractual(5 months contract) June 2008, renewed about 3 times then became regular last July 2010 until i resigned July 2011, they are deducting from my every month salary for my SSS, Philhealth, PagIbig and TIN. I went to SSS office to check the contributions but there's only 13 months which i counted supposed to have 38 months on my premium contributions. I confront the company Secretary and ask why.. she told me to wait awhile shes not even responding at all to my follow ups, I also forward my problem to the boss of the company but they are not doing any actions... what should i do? my benefits are very important for me coz i worked hard for it...

2need advice on benefits of employees Empty Re: need advice on benefits of employees Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 pm

attyLLL

you can file a complaint at sss, or you can file a case at the prosecutor's office

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3need advice on benefits of employees Empty Re: need advice on benefits of employees Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:19 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

ESTAFA..

4need advice on benefits of employees Empty Re: need advice on benefits of employees Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

do you have your payslips that will show that you were deducted 38 months of SSS premiums?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum