Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sss benefits of the employees

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sss benefits of the employees  Empty sss benefits of the employees Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:17 am

gpat10

Arresto Menor

Hi po, hope you can help me regarding our concerns.

I've been working in a French owned resort for 2years now, and from the day I start never po nahulugan ng employer nmin ang sss ko. And now he finally decided to give us our monthly Sss contributions, at pinapili nya kmi na kung gusto daw nmin n mbayaran yung past 2years na sss contributions n Hindi nya nahulugan, idededuct nya sa salary nmin pati ang penalty nito.
Pwede po b kmi mag reklamo abt this?
Thanks po

2sss benefits of the employees  Empty Re: sss benefits of the employees Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:45 pm

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

Bakit nya daw sa inyo idededuct? Sino ba ang may fault bat di po nahulugan agad?

3sss benefits of the employees  Empty Re: sss benefits of the employees Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:39 am

river03

Arresto Mayor

Sorry ma'am vane sa pagsali ko sa usapan ninyo.

Parehas din sa case ko ito, hindi nahulugan ng isang taon and wala rin deductions sa akin, pwede ko bang ireklamo si employer sa SSS?

thanks.

4sss benefits of the employees  Empty Re: sss benefits of the employees Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:00 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes pwede mo ireklamo. show payslips as evidence

5sss benefits of the employees  Empty Re: sss benefits of the employees Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:38 pm

river03

Arresto Mayor

thanks again sir luke.

6sss benefits of the employees  Empty Re: sss benefits of the employees Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:20 pm

Jonabelz

Arresto Menor

gpat10,
tignan mo po ung payslip nio kong meron deduction sa sss. kong meron at di nila binayad sa sss pwede mo sila ireklamo hindi dapat nila ipasan sa inyo ang penalty dhil kasalanan nila un..di ndin dpat sila magdeduct ngaun pra byaran ung past two years na benefit kasi kong mgdededuct pa sila ngaun tapos ngdeduct na sila sa payslip nio dati mgiging double deuction na ang labas. opinyon ko lng po Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum