Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unconsented reassignment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unconsented reassignment Empty unconsented reassignment Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:27 pm

zb

Arresto Menor

For years me and my wife are employed in the public sector and have never been accused of any form of graft and corruption. Our names speak of utmost integrity and honesty.

My boss got to her boss and mentioned that I was getting to be nosy and a source of trouble. Her boss talked to a subordinate and floated the idea that I be transferred to another agency. This subordinate gave me the "heads up", sort of to warn me. Months ago I filed a criminal complaint against my boss regarding "missing funds", I think this is the source of what's bugging them.

Now they are trying to transfer me without my knowledge and I think they are pretty capable of doing this. They have been doing these to individuals who are not dancing to their tune.

We have been functioning to our assigned tasks since 1981 and have been married since 1985. For 30 years our names have never been tainted of any form of graft and corruption not unlike my boss and her boss.

What legal remedy can I hold on to? What proper government agency can I report to regarding these discrimination and abuses? Can I go public on this?

Hoping for your response Atty.

zb

2unconsented reassignment Empty Re: unconsented reassignment Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:13 am

attyLLL

they haven't actually done anything yet, but if they do, you can reach out to their superiors or the civil service commission

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3unconsented reassignment Empty Re: unconsented reassignment Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:07 pm

zb

Arresto Menor

Thanks again AttyLLL.

God Bless!

zb

4unconsented reassignment Empty Re: unconsented reassignment Sat May 26, 2012 5:13 pm

zb

Arresto Menor

I have reached out to their superiors and they where reminded that they cannot transfer me to any other offices without my permission.

You were right, they haven't done anything. At first they were not admitting to anything but in the end they were forced to tell the truth. They were reprimanded, sort of.

Thanks again, Atty. LLL.

More power!

zb

5unconsented reassignment Empty Re: unconsented reassignment Sun May 27, 2012 6:31 am

attyLLL

nice, good for you!

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum