Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reassignment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1reassignment Empty reassignment Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:04 am

Tsan Ai Ren

Arresto Menor

Good am po!
i just wanna seek legal advice...
Im a government employee who has been reassigned to a far away island (on feb. 3, 2014), i wrote the Governor for a motion for reconsideration which was denied(received on March 5, 2014)
therefore i filed an appeal to the civil service comm(filed today, march 17, 2014) (received by the GOvernor last March 13, 2014)
my concern is that:
-who sill sign my application for leave on the part of "the recommending approval to the governor"
-i was advice by my doctor to have an abdominal ultrasound due to gastric pains i am having...but i am skeptical that they would not sign my sick leave upon return...can they do that?
-what legal moves can i do?

2reassignment Empty reassignment Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:05 am

Tsan Ai Ren

Arresto Menor

Good am po!
i just wanna seek legal advice...
Im a government employee who has been reassigned to a far away island (on feb. 3, 2014), i wrote the Governor for a motion for reconsideration which was denied(received on March 5, 2014)
therefore i filed an appeal to the civil service comm(filed today, march 17, 2014) (received by the GOvernor last March 13, 2014)
my concern is that:
-who sill sign my application for leave on the part of "the recommending approval to the governor"
-i was advice by my doctor to have an abdominal ultrasound due to gastric pains i am having...but i am skeptical that they would not sign my sick leave upon return...can they do that?
-what legal moves can i do?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum