Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

On Suspension and termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On Suspension and termination Empty On Suspension and termination Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:25 pm

mycom1425

Arresto Menor

I'm currently working as a company supervisor and we have this employee whom we suspended for insubordination. However, she refused to accept the suspension saying it's too much. the grounds for suspension are written in the contract but she claimed that she talked to somebody from DOLE and they advised her that she could sign the letter but she could write under protest and she's demanding that she should be paid during the suspension. I'm wondering what we can do to this situation. Our company lawyer is always busy and we can't take a hold of him so while he's not visible i want to work on this and somehow do my own research. Hope you can help me on this.

Thank you.

2On Suspension and termination Empty Re: On Suspension and termination Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:01 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you write an incident report and address it to the legal counsel

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum