Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help! Firewall Problems

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help! Firewall Problems Empty Help! Firewall Problems Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:08 pm

jd954

Arresto Menor

Hi!

Where can I file a complaint re my neighbor’s firewall? What will be our next step if our complaint is ignored? When is the right time to file the complaint—still under construction or finished already?

We noticed openings in our neighbor’s firewall construction. When we asked the foreman re the opening on the 2nd floor, he said not to worry because it’s not a “bintana” but just a sliding window. We are also worried that they will place tiny air vents just like what they did on the firewall on their other side. Or maybe some more sliding windows since they’re half finished with the 2nd floor but the hallow blocks/ walls on the ground floor are still waist high.

We already talked with the owners and architect that we don’t want any opening in our side of their firewall. But they are still pushing with it by moving the window a few inches inside. The architect thinks he can violate the building code and get away with it because his son is the head of the building permit office in our city. Imagine securing a permit with firewalls at the back & 2 sides of the property! It doesn’t look like a house anymore. It’s already a building. Btw, our village is classified as R2.

Thanks in advance.
JD

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum