Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

late separation pay..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1late separation pay.. Empty late separation pay.. Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:08 pm

janepelayo

Arresto Menor

good pm!!!this is jane pelayo., i am hoping na masagot nyo po ang tanong ko..
5 years po akong regular sa work ko., hindi na po kami kayang pasahurin on time., so they decide na mag pa volunteer resign and force resign.. ung volunteer resign 33% babayaran ang separation pay from oct.,nov.,and dec., di pa kasama ang 13 month pay don.. samantala ang force resign 7 months silang bbyaran and pwede silang bumalik sa trabaho kung willing pa sila magtrabaho...
ang concern ko po is volunteer resign po ako wala pa po kaming natatanggap na separation pay and yung last sahod ko is hindi pa buo yung natanggap ko.. walapo akong trabaho now at gusto ko na pong makuha ung last pay ko and separation pay and 13 month ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin?

2late separation pay.. Empty Re: late separation pay.. Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:37 pm

attyLLL

do you have a written agreement or other documentation of this supposed deal?

you should write a courteous letter to the management, after which, you can file a money claim at nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum