Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remote Viewing .....Laws

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remote Viewing .....Laws Empty Remote Viewing .....Laws Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:34 pm

PsiSpy

Arresto Menor

Greetings all,

This is a bit of a sticky wicket, I shall try and keep it as short as I can, but it takes a little to explain.
I am a trained Remote Viewer. This means that I have the ability to gather information from the past, present
or future about any event, person or thing. Yes this is for real. The US Militery sank around $20 million into
this secret project until 1995 when it became public and the CIA admitted sponsoring the program.

We have clients that ask us different things for example "what was the cause of this car crash" because they suspect
foul play. We have a team of Remote Viewers that provide Remote viewing session data in the form of
written words and sketches that are applicable to the question, in effect the possible answer.
This is just a small example, we also deal with missing people, missing personal objects, best business
investment to make, etc.

In setting up the business it has been brought to my attention that Uk law has now a bill that states that
a disclaimer must be used in the filed of Psychic functioning, eg, for enterainment purposes only.
What wording should I utilse when sending out a report to a client in this regard. Do we have any reulatory
acts here that states this or that should be advised to a client ?
Many thanks

PsiSpy

2Remote Viewing .....Laws Empty Re: Remote Viewing .....Laws Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:42 am

b_9904

b_9904
Prision Correccional

Can you expound on the term: remote viewer or remote viewing?

3Remote Viewing .....Laws Empty Re: Remote Viewing .....Laws Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:43 pm

PsiSpy

Arresto Menor

A Remote Viewer...is one who obtains information/data via a scientific set of protocols laid down as per the DOD ( Dept of Defence ) and CIA, with pen and paper.

This procedure/model is based on Psychic functioning and has a good success.
It is new to this country and very few have the knowledge of exactly what it entails.

Hope this helps

Many thanks

PsiSpy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum