Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Computer remote monitoring

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Computer remote monitoring Empty Computer remote monitoring Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:18 am

volter_ph

Arresto Menor

Greetings,

Magtatanong po sana ako tungkol sa kumpare kong I.T sa isang call center. Doon po kasi me mga agents na di mapigilan na mag browse ng di related sa trabaho tulad ng FB, streaming ng video at iba pa. Inutusan yung kumpare ko ng Team Leader ng mga agents na mag install ng program na puede ma-monitor yung desktop ng agent at i-save yung screenshot ng mga pinupuntahan niyang sites. Dun po kasi sa trabaho ng kumpare ko sinasabihan yung mga agents na bawal talaga yung mga browsing na di related sa trabaho nila. Tanong ko po sana sa mga lawyer dito kung me legal issue po ba yun. Ano pong RA ang nakakasakop dito.

Thank you po in advance.

2Computer remote monitoring Empty Re: Computer remote monitoring Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:54 am

jd888

The employers, managers or any supervisory positions reserves the right to monitor any use of their facilities including communication instruments and make sure that the use thereof is officially business-related.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

3Computer remote monitoring Empty Re: Computer remote monitoring Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:26 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Check your IT policies, I’m sure you will find it there. In our IT department we have EUA or END USER AGREEMENT for all IT equipment user. It is mentioned there the do’s and don’ts and confidentiality agreement. We also mentioned that the company has the full rights to monitor all activities, with or without notifying the user – depends on the gravity of the offence.

4Computer remote monitoring Empty Re: Computer remote monitoring Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:14 pm

volter_ph

Arresto Menor

Salamat po sa mga kasagutan ninyo, nagkaroon po kami ng idea. Pahabol na lang po sana, sabi kasi ng HR daw, puede lang na meron ganung monitoring program kung me formal na investigation dahil breach of security daw yun. Paano po kung hindi pa naka stipulate sa COC ng company. Me refute ba ang agent.

Salamat po uli ng marami.

5Computer remote monitoring Empty Re: Computer remote monitoring Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:08 pm

jd888

Monitoring is for Preventive Measures to assure the Business Management Level that the facilities are used according to the purpose and functions.

Preventive Measures are implemented prior to the Breach of Security.

They should not wait for the Breach of Security to take place before taking any action.

The point is, DO NOT use the company computers for any other purpose aside from the business that the company is engaged.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

6Computer remote monitoring Empty Re: Computer remote monitoring Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:28 pm

volter_ph

Arresto Menor

Hi Jd888,

Maraming salamat pa po sa karagdagang pagpapaliwanag sa concern namin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum