Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Empty CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:21 am

sanim

Arresto Menor

Hi!,
I just wanna seek your advice with my current situation. I just learned that I am 2 mos pregnant by my ex bf whom I broke up with 1 and a half month ago before he leaves for work in Korea.
I advised him of my current situation and asked him to help me financially as I am currently jobless at the moment. But he firmly said he will no longer take on the responsibility for our soon to be born child.
He is already separated with his wife when I met him. So, basically we are not married.
Is it possible that I file for child support claims even if our baby is illegitimate. Can I already demand support while still conceiving the baby? I doubt if he would sign our baby's birth certificate...
I was told that I can file claims at POEA and that if he refused to extend support he will be banned from working abroad...or worse can be deported.
Need your expert advice on this Atty...

Thanks

2CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Empty Re: CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:04 am

attyLLL

has he left?

the remedy would be to file a petition for provisional support in the court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Empty Re: CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:58 pm

sanim

Arresto Menor

thanks atty. yes he already left the country...
How long may I ask would the process take?

4CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Empty Re: CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:33 am

attyLLL

you can proceed to file a case, but the best evidence to establish filiation is dna. you can't conduct the test without the father.

5CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Empty Re: CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:05 am

sanim

Arresto Menor

Thanks atty. much appreciated

6CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Empty Re: CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:34 pm

yvonnelaxa

Arresto Menor

hi gus2 q lng mlmn kung pwed ko mghhbol psa ttay ng anak ko kht svhn ng asawa nia hnd n dw pwed dhil gus2 ko suporthn nia lhat ng pangailgn nia gus2 ko xa p hold s poea

7CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Empty Re: CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:20 pm

attyLLL

please don't use text spelling. did he sign the birth certificate of the child?

8CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Empty child support Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:31 pm

yvonnelaxa

Arresto Menor

hnd po pro sabi nia gawaan daw po ng paraan para sa kanya mging surname me laban po kaya ko madami naman po ako ebidencia n na siya ang nag pa binyag sa anak ko

9CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Empty Re: CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:59 am

callyrovie

Arresto Menor

how can you help out this. my husband had a child on her exgf before we got married and now asking for child support, filing case on poea. can my husband be banned in poea becasue he is a seafarer working abroad? thanks

10CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Empty Re: CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:03 pm

attyLLL

yvonne, get him to issue an affidavit acknowledging the child. otherwise you have to file a case to establish that he is the father.

cally, i doubt the case will prosper, but the poea might not ignore it. he should provide support for his child.

11CHILD Support CLAIMS with an OFW Empty child support Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:11 am

Jasmer420

Arresto Menor

hi i just want to ask assistance.My husband worked in Taiwan binibgay nya pera ng 2 anak niya diretcho sa magulang nya.Sila nag papaaral sa 2 bata .pero ang hirap nila hingan ng allowance. May parepareho na kmi kasama sa buhay pero alam ko kailangan a din niya supportahan ang 2 anak nya legal.Pwede din po ba ireklamo ang magulang ng asawa ko dahil sa halip na sakin iderecho ang pera saknila na pupunta .kaya npupunta sa kanila at ang natitira lng sa mga bata.ano po ba dapat kong gawin...

Both parties have a new partner and baby
ask ko lng po pareho na kami may ibang parnet at anak sa iba.ang asawa ko lalake may 2 yrs old ng anak sa babae kasamahan nya sa taiwan.pero ngayon iniwan din at may iba na naman babae sa taiwan.ngyon ay nag work sya sa taiwan.ako po ay may anak n din sa partner ko ngayon mag 1 yr old.Ask ko lng po makakasuhan po ba kmi pareho kc pareho kmi may anak n sa iba.

Last edited by Jasmer420 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : may dinagdag)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum