Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falsification of my signature for a deed of sale

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tessmacau

Arresto Menor

We have a property with my husband donated by his father during our marriage, therefore it's a conjugal property not an exclusive property in his name but in our name as a husband and wife, but then he sold half of the property and sign my signature with out my consent. Is it valid or not?

thank you for your advice..

Tess

attyLLL

was the donation to just him or to you both? was the title transferred to his name

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

marivi1202

Arresto Menor

Atty.help naman anu po gagawin namin s kaso isasampa s amin ng kaibigan q ng falsification of documents kc nagbigay km ng authorization n ndi nia pirmado kmi ung pumirma pra makuha ung pera n 19,300..may piyansa po b ang kaso n ito?at lan taon po s jail..

marivi1202

Arresto Menor

atty,may kaso kmi ng kasamahan q po ang pag gamit ng pera nia..nagkasundo kmi mag babayad s knya ng utang at dahil dn s pangingialam ng aming supervisor kaya kmi natanggal s work..ngaun nakipag usap ulit ung nag demanda s min at pinagawa ulit kmi ng sulat kung panu namin cia babayaran marami panannkot ang ginagawa samin khit nkiki pag ayos kmi s knla ung huling sulat n ginawa namin sbi ng atty nia ndi dw cumbinsido at eto n namn humihingi cla ng araw para makipagkita at may papapirmahan dw ung atty.nia smin..anu po gagawin namin ndi naman kmi tatakbo at ung una pangako araw n pagbababyad ay ndi p dumarating pero gusto p nla nagun gumawa ult kmi ng agreement..kailangan dn po b namin ng atty?kc panu kung baliwalaenuing sulat n ginawa namin at ituloy nla ung kaso stafa..

5falsification of my signature for a deed of sale Empty Falsification of Deed of Sale Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Tessmacau

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:was the donation to just him or to you both? was the title transferred to his name

Atty.
It was donated and tranfer to our names husband and wife.

Meron po ba akong right na humabol, para nmn po sa aming mga anak yon.

Maraming salamat po,
Tessmacau

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum