Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsification of Deed of Sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Falsification of Deed of Sale Empty Falsification of Deed of Sale Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:39 am

lousean

Arresto Menor

I have an uncle who owns condo units. Some of it sold to buyers but titles were not transferred yet. He died more than a year ago. Then someone from city hall verified with us the authenticity of the deed of sale. They were signed by my uncle and notarized this year. My uncle is dead, so how can he sign them. I wonder who we can sue. There was a representative who also signed in the document as witness. He is the one ding the paper works. he got CAR, and has transferred the titles to the buyers. There are still some not transferred. Do we sue the representative and those who signed the document? Including the buyer and witnesses? Please advise.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum