Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

payday was late, no contract signed----help!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gineanne16

Arresto Menor

i was hired as a Customer Service Associate (CSA) at Derm Factor Essentials. The issues are, our pay for 11 days cut-off period was not yet released. (supposed to be last 10/28/2011 since it's a long weekend) but the company says that it is their standard procedure to release the payment 1st day of work after the holiday or after the weekend if the payday falls on weekend and holidays.
but we have not signed any contract nor we have discussed anything about this. I demanded a contract to be signed but they said "just wait".. i've been working at their company for more than a month..

i've also learned that the company was deducting sss,philhealth,pag-ibig contributions from their CSA's even without submitting any requirements. so how will they know our sss,philhealth,pag-ibig numbers if we haven't submitted any of those yet? and their reasons are:
"ANDITO LANG SA COMPANY YUNG DEDUCTIONS. BY THE TIME NA MAG RESIGN, IBABALIK DIN yUN."

they were also deducting P100.00 every payday as CASH BOND but this was not discussed.

i do hope to receive feedback from you regarding this matter. Thank you!!
God bless.. Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum