Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

payday was late, no contract signed----help!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gineanne16

Arresto Menor

i was hired as a Customer Service Associate (CSA) at Derm Factor Essentials. The issues are, our pay for 11 days cut-off period was not yet released. (supposed to be last 10/28/2011 since it's a long weekend) but the company says that it is their standard procedure to release the payment 1st day of work after the holiday or after the weekend if the payday falls on weekend and holidays.
but we have not signed any contract nor we have discussed anything about this. I demanded a contract to be signed but they said "just wait".. i've been working at their company for more than a month..

i've also learned that the company was deducting sss,philhealth,pag-ibig contributions from their CSA's even without submitting any requirements. so how will they know our sss,philhealth,pag-ibig numbers if we haven't submitted any of those yet? and their reasons are:
"ANDITO LANG SA COMPANY YUNG DEDUCTIONS. BY THE TIME NA MAG RESIGN, IBABALIK DIN yUN."

they were also deducting P100.00 every payday as CASH BOND but this was not discussed.

i do hope to receive feedback from you regarding this matter. Thank you!!
God bless.. Very Happy

attyLLL

deductions for statutory benefits are really meant to begin from day 1, but they can be liable if they are not remitting them within 30 days from collection.

this cash bond is not legal.

there is no requirement to give out salaries before a long weekend. what is in the law is that the next pay not be more than 16 days from the last pay date.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

gineanne16

Arresto Menor

thank you..
another thing that i wanted to clear or to consult is about our travel allowance.. we are considered as field personnel but the company is not providing any travel allowance nor a service car for us.. is it ok? the major problem here is that we haven't sign any agreement or contract yet... they said that we are under observation for 3 months, after that, that's the time we'll have a contract signing. is this ok?

thank you so much!!

attyLLL

do you mean that if you have to travel to a client, you have to pay for it yourself and you cannot reimburse?

gineanne16

Arresto Menor

yes sir.. we are entitled to SHOULDER our TRAVEL EXPENSES.. we are actually visiting gov't offices.. one time we had this event in Bicutan and Taguig, and i'm from Bulacan.. we have a service car but we can't use that because the service is just for the machines and for those officers whose actually being given allowances....

attyLLL

entitled? do you mean forced? and you cannot reimburse? keep a record of all your travel expenses and request for a reimbursement

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum