Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

gusto makipag hiwalay ng asawa ko, becuase may kinakasama na cya- can i file a case?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alexjan

Arresto Menor

hi good morning..first thank you for having this site...this will be very helpfull...

i am a mother of 2 girls, nakipag hiwalay ang husband ko ( verbally, no legal papers or so) i found out na may kinakasama sa pala cya...he's in singapore now, with the girl and the girl is pregnant..nag bibigay naman cya monthly support for the kids, but can i file a case against him and the girl? hiw much will it cause me? please i need help.tnx

attyLLL

from a practical stand point, will you be able to survive if he retaliates by stopping sending support?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

alexjan

Arresto Menor

is that sir the consequence i have to face? what if eventually he really will stop sending support even no case filed..what is my other options, what can i do?

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

alexjan wrote:is that sir the consequence i have to face? what if eventually he really will stop sending support even no case filed..what is my other options, what can i do?

nakalalamang ganon ang mangyari. kung gusto mong gumanti sa pang-bababae nya, pwede mo silang kasuhan, but if you want to secure the support for your children maari mo siyang obligahin..

attyLLL

you must be prepared for that possibility. concubinage will not prosper because it is being committed outside philippine territory. if you can prove his repeated marital infidelity, you can file a case of psychological violence against him.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum