Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

acknowledge of illegitimate child

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1acknowledge of illegitimate child Empty acknowledge of illegitimate child Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:05 am

ryuko_08

Arresto Menor

ask ko lng po ano po ba dapat ko gawin sa birth certificate ko na ang nakalagay ay ang apelyido lang ng mama ko sa pagkadalaga, simula pa po ng bata pa ako gamit ko na po ang apelyido ng papa ko, kaylangan ko pa po ba mag pa court session for acknowledgement for illegitimation? buhay pa naman po ang tatay ko, sabi po kasi sa local civil registrar kaylangan sa court na daw po ako dumiretso, ano po ba tamang procedure na gagawin ko? salamat po.

2acknowledge of illegitimate child Empty Re: acknowledge of illegitimate child Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:18 pm

attyLLL

i don't agree with the registrar. ask your father to execute an affidavit of acknowledgment and authority to use surname of the father and file them at the local civil registrar.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3acknowledge of illegitimate child Empty Re: acknowledge of illegitimate child Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:46 am

ryuko_08

Arresto Menor

good morning po ulit, nag pa gawa
na po kami ng afidavit ng father ko
pero hindi po tinanggap ng registrar
sa manila city hall kung saan
po ako nakarehistro, ang dahilan
po kasi nila may ng yari na daw po kasi doon
na may nagpanggap na father, kaya daw
po nirequired na nila na mag pa court session,
wala na po kaya akong ibang choise
kung yun na ang policy nila? thak you po

4acknowledge of illegitimate child Empty Re: acknowledge of illegitimate child Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:29 pm

rockann15

Arresto Menor

Good day...sorry to interrupt...Atty. ask ko lang po hanggang anong year po ba ang sakop ng R.A. 9255 or Affidavit to Use the Lastname of The Father?..Thank you

5acknowledge of illegitimate child Empty Re: acknowledge of illegitimate child Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:03 pm

attyLLL

ryuko, that's wrong. try first to write a letter to nSo about the local registrar's actions.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6acknowledge of illegitimate child Empty Re: acknowledge of illegitimate child Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:20 pm

ryuko_08

Arresto Menor

thank you for the big help.. god bless always

7acknowledge of illegitimate child Empty Re: acknowledge of illegitimate child Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:16 pm

ryuko_08

Arresto Menor

hi its me again, sabi po ng NSO nsa LCR na daw ang problem bakit ayaw nila tanggapin, so i have no choice but to use my mothers surname, now that im married new problem arrived, ang nailagay po sa marriage certificate ko ay surname ko sa pagkadalaga ay ang apelyido ng father ko, iba sa birth certificate ko na ang naka lagay ay surname ng mother ko, na fu-frustrate na po talaga ako sir, pls. help me again thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum