Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

un acknowledge illegitimate child by his father

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kilecold

Arresto Menor

atty. ask ko lang poa if anu ung mga hakbang at saan pwede gawan ng paraan ung baby ko na 3 years old. and d kami kasal ng mother nya at before pa cya ipanganak ay nghiwalay kami, and dahil di nila kaya buhayin ang bata at 4mos-6mos old ay nasa amin na cya, dinadalaw dalaw na lang ng lola nya na ina ng mother. ang problem is di ako nakapirma sa birth cert. nya nung ipanganak cya dahil wala ako nun. sa birth ay last name ng mother nya ang gamit. i decided na ayusin at magamit yung last name ko, panu po ba ang gagawin and pag i adopt ko ung bata ay ayoko naman na mawalan yung mother nya ng papel o custody sa kanya, ang gusto ko lang ay ma acknowledge cya na di nagawa nung ipanganak cya na dapat daw pumirma ako sa hospital or minisipyo nung iparehistro cya. salamat

kilecold

Arresto Menor

pls advice

attyLLL

go to the civil registrar and inquire about filing an affidavit of acknowledgment and authority to use surname of the father but you will need consent of the mother.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

kilecold

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much attyLLL. its a Big help. may fee po ba yun. nasa magkano po kaya kahit estimate. para maayos ko na habang bata pa. thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum