Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid work days

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid work days Empty unpaid work days Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 pm

empchk

Arresto Menor

Hi!I'd like to know if it's legal for a company not to pay the 8-hours work of a project-based employee
on the following circumstances:

> The employee clocked in on time.
> The employee clocked out on time but, erroneously chose "time-in" in the time-keeping system instead of
"time-out"
> The employee didn't notice the error up until 2 weeks after the day the error was made
> When the employee raised the concern to the immediate supervisor, the supervisor said that, compensation
and benefits department only accepts system / human error corrections within 2 days after the error. Anytime
after that would be gratis.
> The employee was tagged absent and was deducted a full 8-hours day of work

Is this legal when the time-keeping system shows the time punches of the employee?
If it is, where can the employee raise the concern? The company doesn't want to pay the employee the 8-hours
work. The employee is still with the company.

Thank you.

2unpaid work days Empty Re: unpaid work days Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:05 am

attyLLL

if he feels strongly enough, he can file a money claim at dole or nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3unpaid work days Empty Re: unpaid work days Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:40 pm

empchk

Arresto Menor

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum