Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

6 days of work but no 30% additional

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16 days of work but no 30% additional Empty 6 days of work but no 30% additional Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:17 am

liane_1025

Arresto Menor

i just want to know? how many days that employee will allow to go for work? if we have Saturday working schedule,do we have an additional 30% on our daily rate..???

thanks,

26 days of work but no 30% additional Empty Re: 6 days of work but no 30% additional Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:37 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

for as long as there's a straight 24 hours break per week.. so some companies works 6 days a week, monday to saturday, 48 hours (8 x 6)..

36 days of work but no 30% additional Empty Re: 6 days of work but no 30% additional Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:31 pm

attyLLL

you are entitled to 30% additional only if you are made to work on a day designated as a rest day

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum