Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid taxes

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid taxes Empty unpaid taxes Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:03 pm

abadeng

Arresto Menor

i was forced to resign from my previous job. They are on the process of closing the business. They haven't paid me my allowances for the past 4 or 5 months when I was still with them. I am trying to collect and yet they won't pay me as they have been asking me about liquidations I have submitted to them wherein all the docs are at their hand. The latest issue was for a liquidation I have submitted dated July 2. I was forced to resign on the end of July. The Gen. Manager and I have made a deal regarding my final pay. All of it has been except for the said allowance. for my final pay then, there was a deduction of 7thou plus which i didn't know and didn't bother to know what that is as I just want everything to be settled.
now, they are looking for loop holes against me for them not to pay me my allowance which was agreed to be paid. I don't have any document at hand and I dont understand why they were not able to ask me all those things when I was still with them. Now that I dont have anything at hand, they are after me.

My Philhealth, Pag-ibig and Taxes that has been deducted from my salary has not been paid still.

can you please give me an advice as to what i should do? Is it possible to ask for a draft (letter) that I could send them?

2unpaid taxes Empty Re: unpaid taxes Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:35 pm

attyLLL

was SSS paid? if not you can threaten them with an estafa case.

an additional remedy will be to file a money claim at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum