Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legitimacy of my Children

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legitimacy of my Children Empty Legitimacy of my Children Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Amity

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir,

I got married abroad with a foreigner and we have a daughter. We secured a marriage certificate but I did not register the marriage to our Embassy or even register it in the Philippines yet my daughter carries my name. We have been having problems and divorce is considered. Soon, me and my daughter will be back to the Philippines for good. Is my daughter legitimate in the Philippines? If not, what should I do to make her legitimate without registering my marriage anymore, if possible.Should I register the marriage in the Philippines? What is the best thing to do.

I would appreciate a response. Thank you very much for your free assistance.

Regards,

Amity

2Legitimacy of my Children Empty Re: Legitimacy of my Children Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:08 pm

attyLLL

does your daughter have a philippine birth certificate? did you report her birth to the embassy?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum