Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child legitimacy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Child legitimacy Empty Child legitimacy Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:52 pm

near

Arresto Menor

Good day! i just want to know how will the properties of the deceased father be distributed to his children.

1. A child born during the time of marriage of parents, but the marriage was annuled later.
2. A child whose birth certificate was personally signed by the father, but is not proved to be his real child. the father is also married to another woman at the child's time of birth.
3. A child born after the voiding of the father's previous marriage, but the father is not married to the mother. The child was also born a few days after the father's death.

is there a possibility that his illigitimate children have been adopted by him to be legitimated, even without the consent of child#1? Thank you in advance for your help.

2Child legitimacy Empty Re: Child legitimacy Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:56 am

attyLLL

1) it depends on what ground the marriage is annulled
2) the child is his illegitimate child
3) also an illegitimate child

very unlikely.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Child legitimacy Empty Re: Child legitimacy Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 pm

near

Arresto Menor

thank you for reply attorney Smile

Lj

Arresto Menor

Good day! I am 6 months pregnant and im not yet married. My boyfriend's family doesn't want us to get married now because his aunt will petition him in Canada. I have doubt to recognized the name of my child to my boyfriend's surname due to some reasons. Im just worried what if I choose to name my child after me?Could my chld use my middle name or not? Im just worried if i worked abroad could i petition my child even though he/she doesn't have middle name? How about when he/she is already in college? that he would like to take licensure exams?And if i will let his father's surname be use by my child even though we are not married can i petition my child if i worked abroad?Thank you! Im hoping for a response!

Lj

Arresto Menor

Good day! I am 6 months pregnant and im not yet married. My boyfriend's family doesn't want us to get married now because his aunt will petition him in Canada. I have doubt to recognized the name of my child to my boyfriend's surname due to some reasons. Im just worried what if I choose to name my child after me?Could my chld use my middle name or not? Im just worried if i worked abroad could i petition my child even though he/she doesn't have middle name? How about when he/she is already in college? that he would like to take licensure exams?And if i will let his father's surname be use by my child even though we are not married can i petition my child if i worked abroad?Thank you! Im hoping for a response!

6Child legitimacy Empty Re: Child legitimacy Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:50 am

attyLLL

this is what i recommend: http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t3097-surname-of-illegitimate-child

it will depend on the laws of where you are going, but I do not believe you will have a problem due to your child's name. the problem normally arises in getting the written consent of the other parent.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum