Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are the legal benefits upon resigning after 14 years of work?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lenar_2010

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney Good day,
I am planning to resign in my current job after 14 years of service as regular employee. I went to our HR Officer and requested for separation benefit and I was disappointed when I learned of the computation regarding my separation fee. According to them the only pay I would get is my
1) Last Pay for the latest cut-off that I reported to work,
2) the 13th month pay,
3) Leave conversion (as we normally do during every end of year) and
4) the Length of Tenure that was computed this way:

-> Monthly Income x 70% (multiplier for bracket for 14 years- Length of service ) less 30 % tax...

Ang problema ko po at nais malaman e yung Item # 04.. Kung sadya po bang ganun ang sinasaad po ng ating batas?

>> If I am earning P20,000 per month, based on their computation, ang makukuha ko lang po for Item # o4 - for my Lenght of Tenure e P58,800 lang po after 14 years sa Company?

> Compared po kasi sa isang work mate ko po ngayon na galing sa ibang company, at 2 years lang nagresign na dun ay About P95,000 po ang separation niya for his tenure....

Ano po ba Attorney ang basehang batas po sa mga ganitong pagkakataon at sitwasyon?

Maraming salamat po

attyLLL

actually, the law does not require any separation pay at all if the employee resigns. you are lucky the company gives some form of loyalty pay to you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

lenar_2010

Arresto Menor

Ganun po ba Attorney..Thanks for your imediate replay Sir. Thanks and regards Attorney.. Good day

4What are the legal benefits upon resigning after 14 years of work? Empty late clearance after resigned Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:41 am

andingmp

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir/Madam,

Greetings!

I already resigned for more than 9 months from my previous company. Is it possible to file a clearance so that I can claim my separation benefits?

Kind regards,

attyLLL

you can file a money claim at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum