Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can I seek legal actions on my case? tantamount to non-diminution of benefits??

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hijk

Arresto Menor

Hello...

newbie here and found this site to be very informative...hope to have some advices on my concern below...thanks!

I was advised by company employee services that the gas and car maintenance allowance that I have been receiving for the past 9 month since I started was a mistake….

From the very start, I have no idea that this is not included on my benefits. I thought its automatic since I had this parking privilege as an officer and I just started receiving it on my first pay until now. (this is not stated on my contract on the benefits and privileges).

just last week company employee services called me up to inform that such benefits are for higher management levels only and was an audit finding that I had been receiving it.

much bad news is that they wanted me to pay back the total that was given to me from the start which will be deducted to my monthly salary and I need to settle it in less than six months.

my question is; can this be considered a diminution of benefits? do I need to pay back everything in their terms? do I need to suffer for the mistake I didnt commit?

I really needed your advise sir. Alam naman ng lahat na mahirap ang buhay ngayon…tapos pagbabayarin ako sa hindi ko kasalanan. Let me know kng may laban ako pag nag seek ako ng legal actions on my case. Thank you!!

I wish this allowance not to be removed since I been used to receiving it for 9 continuous months already…more I do not want to pay back everyting that I have been receiving... Embarassed Embarassed

Last edited by hijk on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

hijk

Arresto Menor

up up up....

attyLLL

who's ted? what is the total amount here?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

hijk

Arresto Menor

hi attyLLL... the amount we're talking here is around 6000P per month for gas and car repair and maintenance allowance...

and been receiving it since June 2011 till Feb 2012...

hope you could give me some advice...

attyLLL

your remedy is to file a complaint at nlrc for illegal deduction. hopefully, you will be assigned to a liberal arbiter because the rule i that if you weren't entitled to it, you have to return it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

hijk

Arresto Menor

thanks for the advise mr. attylll... will try to have a settlement for now with HR and employee relations..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum