Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boc / Gsis retirement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boc / Gsis retirement Empty Boc / Gsis retirement Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:06 pm

arnold3000

Arresto Menor

Good day attorneys.

I am seeking advice from you guys. My father died on the year 2008 with 2 pending criminal cases. He's a employee from the bureau of customs and his retirement was filed on the year 2003.

My family and my relatives made an agreement that they'll (our relatives) accompany us with the retirement benefits my beloved father left us. We have issued an special authorization of attorney(don't know) and things were going smooth until the clearance from the ombudsman came along.

The office of the ombudsman only gave them one case clearance which made them realize that it's impossible and we should be the one to file my father's benefit.

My sister and I are college students, my mom is not suitable for this because of her illness but for this sem I'll stop my schooling and I will follow up all of the requirements for my belated father's benefits

My concerns are this.

1) Alll of the signatures / clearances were from the late / past administration. Willl we provide new signatures from the present administration? Or simply back from the start? (concerning the retirement requirements)

2) Is the case dismissed due to the fact that my father, the one who is accused, is dead?

3) Will I need a special authorization of attorney as well?

Thank you very much and if the thread post location is wrong. Please tell me

2Boc / Gsis retirement Empty Re: Boc / Gsis retirement Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:04 pm

attyLLL

1) those signatures should still be valid
2) it is only the criminal aspect which is dismissed, but it is still possible to pursue the admin cases after his death
3) the spa should be issued by the heirs (wife and children)

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum