Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

21 year old profit sharing plan...............

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

presley

Arresto Menor

To make a Very long story short , I work for the company that my wife's grandfather used to work for. When my wife's grandfather (deceased) worked for my current employer he had opened a profit sharing plan in the amount of $5000 , the account is now in the sum of approx 16000$ and the owner of the company keeps telling my wife that there is paperwork for her pertaining to this profit sharing plan.

However we cannot get passed the person who handles these matters at my employers office no matter what we do or present to her to show proof of the relationship between my wife and her grandfather in order to receive the account balance.

The secretary will not present anything to the owner she insists that we have a attorney. We cannot afford legal fees and we cannot find anyone that is willing to provide us with proper advice and or someone that is willing to help us out.

Mind you this account is over 20 years old and is still considered active. Now we have been told that this should have been turned over to the state 5 years after his death but that is not the case we hit nothing but trouble everytime we try to move forward with this.

I can tell more this is a very twisted web but we need some legal help and advice. Please help

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum