Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bayantel bad service and false information

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mic_florendo

Arresto Menor

I have been a bayantel dsl customer for more than 3 years already. I have been texting, calling and emailing but my connection has not been fixed yet for more than 2 weeks already. 2 saturdays ago a repairman came there and told me he would ask a lineman to go and check it and after a week he came back again asking if a lineman already went to my place and I said no. Again I emailed and demanded a rebate. I even asked about the texting service if they have a record of that cos i spent a lot texting since I dont have a phone at home and the customer service agent said that iba daw nag handle ng mga texts. I personally went to a bayan tel branch in SM yesterday and the person there said that their texting does not exist anymore! It was even printed in the billing statement so I told her they were fooling their customers thinking that their issue or problem has been reported. I think it is false information or fraudulent advertisement. Is that the case of this? They have caused me a lot of money and inconvenience for this problem.

mic_florendo

Arresto Menor

Here is another issue: I asked the girl at bayan center regarding rebate that if they were not able to fix the problem within 24 hours I would get a P500 rebate and she said that is not the case. The P999 will be divided per day.
Check out this news from their website:
“Each customer is our priority client. We understand that staying loyal is completely their choice. But the difference is that we will make it our business to make sure we stay loyal to them,” says Chief Executive Consultant for Bayan Telecommunications, Tunde Fafunwa. “For Bayan’s unprecedented service guarantee, we are setting aside 50 million pesos for the year to back-up our claims for our rebate program,” he adds.

In the Bayan rebate program, if a Bayan landline remains un-repaired for more than 24-hours, P100 will be given for every day the problem stays unsolved. For bayanDSL, a rebate of P500/day is given.

“Our 24-hr Quick Repair Guarantee proves that we are serious when we say that customer satisfaction is our priority. Why should consumers pay for services that they can’t use? With our service guarantee, we will pay the customer until the problem is fixed,” exclaims Fafunwa.

The Commissioner of the NTC, Abraham Abesamis says that implementing programs like Bayan’s on consumer protection will address widespread complaints and further promote consumer welfare and protection.

luisivich

Arresto Menor

dec 11. 4:10pm i'd call them for dsl non service and no dial tone
dec 12 4:00 pm i'd call them again because no technicians arrived.
dec 13 techncian had arrived and fix the internet and the dial tone. so there is 36 hours before the technicians arrived right?
i should be given a rebate.
i try to get a rebate and given report no 1019521.
the rebate had not been not approved because apparently the technicians have talk to me at 12:20 noon dec 12.
off course i'm so pissed because they had made up false report. no technician had arrived or called on dec 12

also i had read this:
"upgrade to a higher speed with the same monthly fee. pay only the installation fee + 1 month advance fee"

naghihirap na ba bayantel. dati autoupgrade sila a. sumasabay lng sila sa mga speed ng competition nila. believe me even if you dont upgrade they'll still upgrade it kasi mapapagiwanan sila ng kompetisyon. yung 1.5 mbps ko autoupdated sa 2 mbps nung nagupdate yung pldt. yung dhcp to ppoe libre lng dati yun ah. this is a money making scheme. kailangan talaga nila madalian pera. so yung nascam nila ay yung 1 month advance bill saka installation fee.

yung mga di naupgrade. papayag ba ang bayan dsl na you remain at 1.5 mbps for 1500 pesos if pldt has upgraded to 3 mbps for 1500 pesos. believe me they'll try to match pldt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum