Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

affectind my profession , moral damage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1affectind my profession , moral damage Empty affectind my profession , moral damage Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 pm

asiaeduardojr

Arresto Menor

Dear atty.
Good day po. need ko po ng urgent reply.

may isang babae po kasi na gusto ako ipatanggal sa work ko sa company dahil pinag bibintangan nya ko na kabit ako ng asawa nya.. tumatawag po sya sa company namin at pinagbabantaan ako na ipapatanggal sa work. anu po ang pwede ko ikaso sa kanya, kasi sinisira nya po ako sa work ko
and anu po ang penalty ng ganun. mga magkano po kaya ang magagastos ko pag i denemanda ko sya. gusto ko po sya makasuhan. dahil po sa ginagawa nyang perwisyo sakin.. pls i need ur help po. tnx

asiaeduardojr

Arresto Menor

pls po i need urgent reply

attyLLL

if she is calling, you will need the testimony of the persons she talked to. The hard part is if she will deny she is the one who called.

the case you can file against her is slander.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4affectind my profession , moral damage Empty Re: affectind my profession , moral damage Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:36 pm

asiaeduardojr

Arresto Menor

Thank You very much for ur reply.. what if she will go directly to the company where i work? and talk to the management and presented some pictures na magkasama kami ng asawa nya and gawaan nya ng kwento at sabihin na kabit ako ng asawa nya? anu po ang pwede ko ikaso dun? pag po ba iniskandalo nya ko in public place anu rin po pwede ikaso? salamat po tlaga . malaki po ang natutulong sakin ng site na ito wait ko po reply nyo tnx

attyLLL

it depends on what she actually does. if she sends some form of letter, it can be libel. if she just does it orally, then again, it is slander.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum