Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MORAL DAMAGE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MORAL DAMAGE Empty MORAL DAMAGE Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Rachelle Kimura

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

Nag ta trabaho po ako bilang call center agent sa Acquire Asia sa Mandaluyong. Last month po nag coaching kami ng supervisor ko at hindi po maganda yung naging ending na umabot pa po kami sa HR nmen. Sabi ng HR i co-coach daw po nila yung supervisor ko. Akala ko okay na ko, pero hindi pala. Nawalan po ako ng gana mag trabaho dahil sa mag sinabi nya, masyado po akong na down, at na demotivate, natatakot po ako na matanggal sa trabaho, pero hindi po ako makapagtrabaho na sya yung superior ko. hindi ko na po alam ang gagawin, hindi nmn po ako tinutulungan ng HR namin. Please help. Thanks

2MORAL DAMAGE Empty Re: MORAL DAMAGE Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:09 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

What's your question - and what's with "moral damage" ?

http://www.councilviews.com

3MORAL DAMAGE Empty Re: MORAL DAMAGE Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:29 am

Rachelle Kimura

Arresto Menor

I don't know what to do anymore. Or the next step I should take.

I have been working as a call center agent in this company for a year and four months. Last month my supervisor and i had a coaching session, wherein he told me that exerted efforts are not important especially if I don't hit goal. Then he OFFERED me to be transferred to a different team and if still not on goal I should resign. I got demotivated because of that. He then sent me the coaching log through email but it was showing as if I am the one who asked him to transfer me to a different team and he also stated in the log that he told me that transferring of team is forbidden if under GWP (PIP). I got very mad and replied to his email with every detail that we talked about our coaching, and even cc'd one of the employee relations people.

By the end of last month the HR personel talked to me and I told him that I don't want to be part of the team anymore and he said he'll do something about it. But until now nothing happened.

Because of what happened between my supervisor and I, I have suffered:
- distress
- anxiety
- fright
- depression
- wounded feelings
- social humiliation (whereas my supervisor told one of his colleagues, everything that happened and the said person told my friend "binigyan sya ng chance, ginanun nya pa si *sup's name*)

4MORAL DAMAGE Empty Re: MORAL DAMAGE Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:37 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Rachelle Kimura wrote:
Because of what happened between my supervisor and I, I have suffered:
- distress
- anxiety
- fright
- depression
- wounded feelings
- social humiliation (whereas my supervisor told one of his colleagues, everything that happened and the said person told my friend "binigyan sya ng chance, ginanun nya pa si *sup's name*)

Shortest way out of this is an immediate resignation.

If that is not an option for you then you can fight that out in DOLE/NLRC and eventually the courts. For those issues of anxiety, wounded feelings, humiliation, etc, you would need to prove that and it may cost you a lot in the long run.

And it is no guarantee that if you win, you will get financial compensation for those.

5MORAL DAMAGE Empty Re: MORAL DAMAGE Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:58 pm

Rachelle Kimura

Arresto Menor

I am not looking for any financial compensation but I am fighting for my job.

6MORAL DAMAGE Empty Re: MORAL DAMAGE Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:11 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Rachelle Kimura wrote:I am not looking for any financial compensation but I am fighting for my job.

You still have a job.

Just put your head to your work and keep at it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum