Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another VAWC?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another VAWC? Empty Another VAWC? Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:54 am

tigerlily

tigerlily
Arresto Menor

good morning po. I have filed VAWC(economic abuse)3 years ago. It was dismissed even before it was heard just a few months ago. I now want to revive the case which i believe is allowed by the court. I now want to include psychological and emotional abuse. Q1: Do i need to file another VAWC case to include psychological and emotional abuse? and if i can pwede po ba it will be filed in the city where i now live? i left the city where we used to live because he has been sending people to harass me and also because the sight of him with the other woman is unbearably painful for me and my children.
Q2:If the old vawc case will be revived (If hindi ko kailangan magfile ng new VAWC) can it be ammended so that psychological and emotional abuse will now be included???

2Another VAWC? Empty Re: Another VAWC? Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:56 am

tigerlily

tigerlily
Arresto Menor

Are there instances when a petitioner's desire to revive the case is denied? what grounds?

3Another VAWC? Empty Re: Another VAWC? Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:54 pm

attyLLL

there can be no amendment. that will have to be filed separately.

it depends what you said in your affidavit of desistance.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum