Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

VAWC-RA 9262

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VAWC-RA 9262 Empty VAWC-RA 9262 Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:38 pm

TanTan

Arresto Menor

Hi AttyLLL,

Good day!

I'm married with 2 child, different father. Few months after me and my husband's marriage, everything became different. We we're always fighting, exchanging nasty messages and him accusing me of different things. I tried to ignore it all at first for the sake of our child but later on I realized that It's no longer healthy for us to be together. I frankly told him that i dont love him anymore and that its best for us to part ways. He agreed and we even talked about how he would support our child. He was working abroad and that he sends the money every month. I met this other guy and got into a relationship with him and became pregnant. My husband sends me a message thru FB that he wants to file for an annulment and i said fine and we even agreed to share expenses. But now that he's back in the country and finds out that i was pregnant, he now wants to file a case againts me for committing adultery. I admit, its a valid case because i got pregnant. But my question is can i also file an RA 9262 case againts him for the following grounds:?

1. Psychological violence- The moment he knows that i was pregnant, he sends me an abusive message in FB. He also then send messages to all my friends that i was a disgusting woman for committing such mistake.
2. Economic Abuse- He went to the office where i was working and demanded for me to be terminated right away because of the mistake. He even started talking in a very a scandalous way about my situation which humiliated me.
3. Stalking- since I'm not home, some of my family members told me that he hired someone to stalk on me or to find out where I am.

Sorry for the longs post but i badly need advice on this. Thank you in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum