Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vawc/ra 9262

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vawc/ra 9262 Empty Vawc/ra 9262 Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:30 pm

stevmart

Arresto Menor

Hi atty! I just want to consult a certain situation to you just to confirm if truly this woman is telling the truth. The situation goes like this. The wife is telling that she filed a case of VAWC/ra 9262 against her husband who is an ofw. She filed it last 2012 but the husband claimed that he did not receive any notice/subpoena regarding the case and when the case was filed he's abroad. Even his immediate relatives in the Philippines did not receive anything. So no one knows about the case except the wife who filed it. Now, the wife underwent 3 hearings already as she told her husband and this month she is only waiting for the resolution coming from the supreme court? And that might be a warrant of arrest already. Atty, how come the case prospered without the respondent? He was very sure that there was no subpoena sent to him abroad and in the Philippines? Now he is afraid to come home since he is thinking that he will be arrested at once.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum